Strategic Selling® helps organizations and individuals develop comprehensive strategies to win sales opportunities. Participants develop action plans to successfully sell solutions that require approval from multiple decision makers in the customer’s organization.
Strategic Selling® provides visibility into sales opportunities, documenting plans with the program’s Blue Sheet. This involves first identifying all key players in the customer’s organization, understanding each player’s degree of influence and their reasons for buying, and uncovering essential information. Participants will learn to evaluate their competitive position, differentiate their company by leveraging its unique strengths, and address the business and personal motives of each decision maker in the client organization.
Strategic Selling® significantly improves the odds of winning complex sales opportunities. It gives organizations a common process and language for pursuing sales opportunities and criteria for allocating resources to determine when to walk away from resource-intensive deals with a low probability of success. Participants will learn how to focus time and energy on those opportunities most likely to become profitable, long-term customers.
Strategic Selling® may be the right solution if your sales organization is trying to:
- Secure approval from multiple decision makers
- Navigate the internal bureaucracy of customers and prospects
- Gain more visibility into the status of important sales opportunities
- Allocate resources appropriately for large sales
- Improve team collaboration to pursue strategic opportunities
- Forecast revenue with greater accuracy
- Increase close rates for opportunities with long sales cycles
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow our LinkedIn page to stay up to date on all future events.